CX Executive Think Tanks 2021 is fully virtual and designed for senior customer experience executives across all industries. The program features our brand new Executive Think Tanks and is built to allow for idea sharing and interactive conversations amongst your peers – all from the comfort of your home office. This allows the opportunity for “face to face” networking and discussion that’s so often missing in the world of virtual events.
A half-day agenda, this immersive and collaborative format will ensure you maximize your time to network with the best of your peers and deep dive into the most pressing challenges and opportunities facing customer experience.
This is an intimate setting where genuine connections are made. You will find yourself in small breakout groups with 10 - 15 of your peers, rather than lost in the shuffle of hundreds.
Sessions designed to spark conversations and collaboration amongst your peers. Roll up your sleeves and discuss challenges and solutions whilst networking with the pinnacle of Customer Experience leadership.
CX Executive Think Tanks will be bringing together senior Customer Experience Professionals from all industries on March 24, 2021.
This application-only event guarantees that the conversations taking place will be enriching and productive. Additionally, it will give attendees the unique opportunity to dive deep into the specific hurdles the insurance industry is faced with and engage in what others have done. CX Executive Think Tanks will allow qualified attendees the opportunity to make long-lasting connections with their true peers.
Worldwide Director of Customer Experience
VP, Customer Experience
VP, Customer Experience
Chief Experience Officer
Parkland Health & Hospital System
Global Head of HX / CX Transformation
CX Chief of Staff
Director of US Customer Service Development
Global CX Leader, Integrated Supply Chain
"One of the best virtual forums I've attended thus far. The flow, content, CX leaders and information shared was very useful. Definitely worth attending again and again."
Dion Davis, Head of Member Services, COGNI
"I appreciated the discussion group format with senior-level peers - a component that I haven't found present at any other event I regularly attend."
Josh Spencer, VP & Chief Actuary, BROTHERHOOD MUTUAL INSURANCE
"I really enjoyed both sessions. The moderators were great – I think there was a lot of great discussions, questions were very relevant (to my company and role) and responses from folks were very insightful.I love going to these types of sessions – helps you connect with people who are going through the same types of experiences – some a little ahead some a little behind -I definitely took away things I know I can use."
Allen Thompson, VP Data & Analytics. HANOVER RE
"Excellent sharing of CX trends with top thought leaders."
Brian Powers, Chief Customer Officer, BRIGHTSTAR DEVICE PROTECTION
"Corinium brings together the best balance of moderators and attendees. The knowledge fills the room and yet no one overbears and everyone is open to different viewpoints. I personally find disagreements or differing opinions most valuable as it prompts deeper thinking and discussion and reveals critical thinking from both sides. I always leave a Corinium conference renewed and refreshed; knowing there are others who have experienced or are experiencing what I am and their willingness to share knowledge openly is extremely valuable."
Anthony Rivera, VP, Claims Vendor Management, SOMPO INTERNATIONAL
"Really enjoyed the event and the format to ensure everyone was able to provide input. A great way to make new connections virtually."
Michelle Relogle, Director of CX Insights, HONEYWELL
"Fantastic experience for an online event. The intimate nature of the panels was engaging keeping you in-tune with the discussion."
Thoma Sowinski, AVP, Business Applications, BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY
PANEL DISCUSSION: Accelerate Digital Transformation to Reignite Growth and CX Innovation in Disruptive Times
• How can organizations quickly scale CX digitally while delivering unforgettable customer experiences that drive growth?
• What’s the ideal blend of technology, talent, and omnichannel strategies to enable agility and promote experience innovations?
• Providing customer success with self-service, enabled by AI, machine learning, and natural language processing (NLP)
Moderated by: Andrés Hernández, Director of US Customer Service Development, DHL EXPRESS
Jennifer Quinlan, Managing Partner, Enterprise Strategy & Interactive Experience Americas Leader, IBM
Tara Norals, Leader, Customer Care Digital Operations, COX COMMUNICATIONS
Greg Carter, Chief Customer Officer, SMARTSENSE by DIGI
Alberto Arias, Global Head of HX & CX Transformation, DELL
2:05 - 3:50pm EST
EXECUTIVE THINK TANKS
Attendees will be broken down into groups of 10-12 with their own Panel of Experts and Guest Moderators
Creating a Customer-Centric Enterprise: Aligning People, Process & Technology
• Aligning customer support, marketing, experience and e-commerce with a unified customer-first approach
• Empowering CX teams with real-time insights: how can technology supplement your team with automation?
• What are the best technologies and platform integrations to provide a compelling multi-channel strategy?
4:05 - 4:50pm EST
CLOSING PANEL DISCUSSION: Build a Data-Driven CX Strategy to Maximize Impact and Set the Stage for Future Success
• The best metrics to understand and predict customer behavior, proactively monitor satisfaction, anticipate churn, and drive hyper-personalization
• Taking a data-driven, customer-centric approach to drive operational excellence
• Building an effective transformation strategy to yield a stronger ROI - from value creation to cost reduction
• Real-life scenarios of how CX leaders can leverage real-time customer data to WOW customers and promote loyalty
Vishal Bhalla, Chief Experience Officer, PARKLAND HEALTH & HOSPITAL SYSTEM
Greg Cohen, Senior Director, Digital Engagement, WEST ROCK
Tony Drummond, VP, Client Experience, COX AUTOMOTIVE
Neha Aggarwal, VP Customer Insights, BANK OF THE WEST
Alla Woodson, Global CX Leader, Integrated Supply Chain, GE HEALTHCARE
Complete the form to join us for lively discussions and networking with fellow senior customer experience executives. All registrations are subject to review, and you will be notified of your pass status within 48 hours.
Registration criteria include:
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, available speaking sessions, and special offers get in touch with us today by emailing: email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you or your proxy in relation to your registration for this Corinium Global Intelligence (“Corinium”) offer. The definition of “registration” for purposes of these Terms will include all anyone who completes the above form. By entering your contact details, you agree to these Terms.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share such portions of your personal information as may be appropriate with selected third parties including:
- Business partners
- Sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with either them or you.
- Professional organizations involved in the provision of services for the event contracted for, such as, for example Swoogo.
- Sponsors - we may share your information with event sponsors who may contact you in relation to special offers, products and services related to your role within your company. You may also opt-out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal information shown and/or provided by you will be held in a database. It may be used to keep you up to date with developments in your industry. Sometimes your details may be obtained or made available to third parties for marketing purposes. If you do not with your details to be used for this purpose, please email us at email@example.com